Joey's Challenge #211

Hi everyone! I didn't get any tangling done last week and only one tile done this week. We are getting ready to move to another city for my husbands job, so we have been really busy lately. Last week we traveled to look at places to live and luckily we found a nice house to rent. So at least we have a place to live when we get there, but there is still a lot to do! In the coming month or two I might not be able to tangle or post as often. 

This week for Joey's Front and Center Finish My Tile Challenge she started us with Breach. I did this tile Monday night, after a long day of many appointments. So I just relaxed and drew whatever came to mind. I like how it turned out. 

Tangles: Breach, Fescu, Zinger, Flux, Fluxecho, Feather Fall

Happy tangling!

Thanks for stopping by! Your kind comments brighten my day ☺

Comments

  1. Very pretty tile! It looks quiet in a nice way. Peaceful ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely compostiton with very nice drawn tangles. I love this tile, especially why you wrote that you have drawn it in a relaxed way. I wish you all the best for the move into another city but still hope to "meet" you now and than to see your wonderful work...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your beautiful and romantic interpretation of Joey's challenge looks like a wonderful day in spring.
    For your move in the new city and your new home I send you best wishes to you and your little family! I hope you will find here and then some relaxing minutes to tangle a little bit.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so pretty! I love your style;-)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts