Tangled Hearts


Last week I decided to participate in the It's A String Thing Challenge, but I didn't finish it until Friday night, so I wasn't able to include it in last weeks post. So I am including it today instead.

In the spirit of the season, the challenge was Valentine themed. It included a heart string and the tangles OlluanCaught, and Tipple. I used Luv-A with Olluan to make it look a little leaf-like. I also added a bit of red color with a Crayola marker. 

Tangles: Olluan, Caught, Tipple, Fescue, Luv-A, Shard


I didn't have a lot of time for tangling this week because we had quite a few appointments and errands to run, but I did manage to finish Joey's challenge which was another heart themed one! For this challenge we used String 150 and incorporated the tangle Eddyper. It took me a while to decide how to use Eddyper, but I finally chose to pair it with Flux and tried to give it a bit of a floral look. 

Tangles: Eddyper, Flux, Fescue, Pixioze, Feather Fall, N'Zepple


I colored this tangle, but I kind of wish I hadn't. I think I liked it better when it was just black and white. I didn't take a picture before I added the color but I do have this one that I did as a rough draft when I was trying to decide which tangles I wanted to use and what size I wanted the N'Zepple. What do you think color or no color? 
Also, that is my fluffy kitty in the background. His name is Teek! 💕




Thanks for stopping by! Your kind comments brighten my day! 😊



Comments

  1. My favorite is the swinging heart for Adeles challenge. The second one is very nice too. But you are right, maybe it would be better in the same way, you draw the first one. The green frame gives the wonderful coloured drawing inside depht, but I think, the strong dark green don't fit exactly to the drawing. Maybe you can change this color or brighten it up a little with an eraser.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The one for Adeles challenge is my favorite too!

      Delete
  2. Beautiful with a very sweet touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous and gorgeous! I absolutely LOVE the IAST piece and the Joey piece is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Michele! I was thinking of all those fabulous fescue on that last page of your Trainwreck Journal when I was drawing the fescue on the IAST piece :-)

      Delete
  4. Two really beautiful tiles with absolute gorgeous drawn tangles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very nice. I think the black and white is nicer, but the colors are festive.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! The colors are festive. They are nice in their own way

      Delete
  6. I love all THREE tiles!!!! Each is a beautiful surprise and an eyesight (or is it vision?) to behold!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Susie! I'm so glad you like all three :-)

      Delete
  7. I wanted to add a comment earlier but for some or other reason I was unable to do so. Your Joey tile is beautiful and I like the feathery effect of Eddyper and Flux.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts